Inside my Camera Bag
A women's handbag is a crime scene....... well mine is.
I have listed my gear that I use, for everyone that asks about my equipment, it not a very expensive setup, some of my images were created on an entry level DSLR camera. Please note the links will take you directly to Amazon. If any purchases are made. be aware that I do receive some bonus credits on my Amazon account.
My Camera of Choice
The go to Camera I grab when I shoot. I mainly love it for these reasons and that it's tough;
- 22MP full frame CMOS sensor
- 61-point AF system. Image type : JPEG, RAW (14-bit Canon original), RAW + JPEG simultaneous recording enabled
- ISO 100 - 25600 range with 50 - 102,800 expansion
My Wide Lens of Choice
This is what I shoot Landscape and Architecture images with. I mainly love it for the following reasons;
- 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens
- Powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing
- Weather-resistant construction
If I am shooting Landscape/Portraits and/or Street and need one lens, my kit lens is handy.
- High-performance standard zoom lens with constant f/4L aperture and a broad angle of view covering from wide angle to mid-telephoto
The Lens that lives on my Camera 95% of the time
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8 (it's what the human eye actually sees)
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Very light for when I am on the go
A Drone for the emergency Purpose
If I am ever in need water or stuck in a tree the drone comes in handy....... Joking. Aerials are awesome and why a have a drone for hard to reach place. I prefer handheld in a helicopter but sometimes not always able to do.
My First Camera the Canon 700d aka t6 rebel
This was the perfect purchase I have ever made. I always recommend this camera when someone asks me what a good camera is the learn with. I also take it with me today to lend people just starting out.
I don't travel light. I do take a prop or two when I leave, sometimes it can make an ordinary image more extraordinary.